The Deer Who Was Afraid to Play - English Bedtime Stories for Kids | 3D Animated Stories for Kids



The Deer Who Was Afraid to Play English Story - Bedtime Stories for Kids | 3D Animated Stories for Kids | Stories of the Forest. #BedtimeStories for kids, Stories of the Forest is an animated series featuring quirky animals and interesting #kidsStories and #3dAnimationStories. Hope you love it! #AnimalsStories
The day in the forest is so pleasant with green trees, fresh grass, and cool breeze. A mild deer grazes on the grass. Then, the elephant comes that way and stops at the deer. Elephant: “what a wonderful day, isn’t it?” Elephant: “hey, I’m going to play with my friends. Want to join?” Deer, silently: “no.” Elephant: “oh, why? Come on. It will be fun.” Deer: “I’m not good at playing. Whatever game I play, I will lose.” Elephant: “oh, come on dear. It’s not about winning and losing. It’s about having fun.” deer: “no, I can’t stand the thought of losing. I’m sorry but I’m not coming.” elephant: “well... sorry to hear that.” The elephant walks away. The deer continues to graze. After finishing its lunch, the deer walks along the forest. Then, a cheerful bear comes that way and calls out to the deer. Bear: “hey... What are you upto?” Deer: “ha... Nothing.” Bear: “then join me. I’m going near the lake. All animals are there playing. Come, it’ll be great fun.” Deer: “I’m not coming my dear friend.” The bear looks surprised for a while. Bear: “you never come to play. What’s the matter? We miss you a lot. It will be great fun if you join us too.” Deer: “I can’t play. I’m not smart enough to play. Please go.” On hearing this reply from the deer, the bear goes away silently. A monkey observes this all. He wants to make the deer play. So, he comes to the deer and says: Monkey: “hi.. Hello there...” deer: “hi.” Monkey: “hey listen... I’m having great body pains today. Can’t swing well. I just have to go near the lake to meet my friends. so... can you please take me on your back? ” The deer thinks for a while and nods his head. Monkey: “thanks a lot!!” The deer and the monkey reach near the lake. All the other animals are there at the lake, playing and having great fun. They all notice the deer coming. Elephant, excited: “oh! Look who is here..” Deer: “there you are. So can I go now?” Monkey: “oh, no. Wait. You were of great help today. Let me give you a gift.” deer: “gift? What gift?” Monkey: “wait on!” The monkey goes to the other animals and has a word with them. After a little while, the deer calls out. Deer: “hey... I’m going.” Monkey: “just a second.” After their discussion, all the animals turn to the deer. Elephant: “come over here.” Deer: “what for?” Rabbit: “just come...” Slowly, the deer makes a move towards the animals. Then suddenly, the elephant and rabbit throw two balls to the deer. A watchful deer kicks one ball and strikes the other with head. All the animals over there are impressed with this feet and clap for the deer. Monkey: “our dear friend, do you now realise that you are not a loser? You can play as good as anybody out here. Moreover, we are not playing to win. It’s the fun that we want. Now come. Please join us.” The deer realises the fact and happily joins them. Thereafter, the deer plays with the animals and has fun. Thanks for watching Please Like! & Subscribe For more Updates and Videos Subscribe Here By Following Link : https://goo.gl/iXjw9i Follow On Our Other Social Sites: Pinterest : https://goo.gl/cMAUaF Mix : https://goo.gl/4WMyFF Twitter : https://goo.gl/Y541v1 Fb : https://goo.gl/bzdMpR Blog : https://goo.gl/bU2qYb G+: https://goo.gl/mzvYv4

Comments