The Story of The Loving Pig English Animated Story -- Watch it in 4k Video Quality

The Story of The Loving Pig English Animated Story -- Watch it in 4k Video Quality 


The Loving Pig English Story - Cartoon Animals Bedtime Stories for Kids | Stories of the Forest


The Loving Pig English Story - Cartoon Animals Bedtime Stories for Kids | Stories of the Forest. #AnimalsStories for kids Stories of the Forest is an animated series featuring quirky animals and interesting #kidsstories. Hope you love it! #bedtimestories Is that lovely part of the Forest where birds sing in joy and trees stand tall. But, the young little horse is sad and sits alone on a small rock. The pig comes that way and finds the young horse very dull. Then, he goes to the horse and asks: Pig: What happened, dear friend? You look sad... The horse looks up at the pig but says nothing. Pig: come on... Tell me. The horse lets out a deep sigh and replies to the pig: Horse: my father went to the nearby jungle last week. He hasn’t yet returned. I don’t know what happened to him. The pig feels sorry for the horse and wants to make him happy. He keeps his hand around the horse and says Pig: you know it’s a long journey, right? And your father is quite familiar with the place. Nothing will happen to him. You please cheer up my friend. Horse: but still... Pig: no buts and ifs.... Cheer up... cheer up... The pig cuts in and continues: The pig tickles the horse.. Tickles more and more... and in the end both the horse and pig share a great laughter. Pig: you know, I went to the waterfalls yesterday. It is more wonderful now and I made some good new friends there. They both share so many things, crack jokes and laugh out loud.. The pig and horse have great fun for some time. Horse: I am glad that I met you. Pig: no problem. Keep smiling dear friend. Then, the pig gets up and leaves the place. The horse feels so happy after talking to the pig. The Bear living in the cave looks very sick. He hears a knock outside his cave. Pig: knock knock... Bear: who’s there? Pig: me… Bear: come in… The pig lifts up the bowl in his hand and offers it to the bear. Pig: here, have this soup. I heard you are not keeping well. The bear takes the bowl and says: Bear: that’s so sweet of you. Thanks a lot. The pig smiles and sits near the bear. Pig: you know, I met the horse on my way... The pig and bear talk for a while and later the pig bids bye to the bear. On the next day, the pig roams around the forest. Then, a lion wants to prey on him. He hides behind the bushes and tries to jump on him. But then, an old horse comes for his rescue. The Father of the young little Horse that Pig met earlier. He takes the pig on his back and sprints away to the pig’s place. Pig: thanks for saving my life. You are so kind. Old horse: you made my son happy when he was depressed. This is the least I could do to you in return. Pig: I’m glad that you are back. Your son must be very happy now. Convey my regards to him. Old horse: sure. I’ll see you around. Bye. Pig: bye. When the pig enters his home, the bear comes there and calls out to the pig. Bear: hello friend… The bear brings a basket full of fruits and sweets. Bear: I’m a lot better now and I thought I should come and see you. Pig: come on in… Pig: it’s nice to see you healthy again… Bear: well, all thanks to you. The pig and bear enter the house and cheer. Thanks for watching Please Like! & Subscribe For more Updates and Videos Subscribe Here By Following Link: https://goo.gl/iXjw9i Follow On Our Other Social Sites: Pinterest: https://goo.gl/cMAUaF Mix: https://goo.gl/4WMyFF Twitter: https://goo.gl/Y541v1 Fb: https://goo.gl/bzdMpR Blog: https://goo.gl/bU2qYb G+: https://goo.gl/mzvYv4

Comments