Watch and Learn interesting Story in 3D ---- The Hippo Who had NO Friends Story

Watch and Learn interesting Story in 3D ---- The Hippo Who had NO Friends Story


Hippo Who had no Friends English Story for Kids - Animals Cartoon Bedtime Stories for Kids


Hippo Who had no Friends English Story for Kids - Animals Cartoon Bedtime Stories for Kids | Stories of the Forest. #AnimalsStories for kids Stories of the Forest is an animated series featuring quirky animals and interesting #kidsstories. Hope you love it! #bedtimestories It’s that part of the Forest surrounded by beautiful plants and flowers. The greenery that covers the place gives it a heaven like appearance. This is definitely one of the most beautiful places in the Forest. There, a lonely hippo grazes on grass. The pig and wolf come that way and the pig calls out to the hippo: pig: Hey, buddy! Pig: Come, join us! We are going to the waterfalls. Most of our friends are there. Hippo: What friends? I don’t have any friends. I don’t need any friends. The pig and wolf are taken aback. Wolf: Come on, buddy! We are a family. Why don’t you spend some time with us and have fun. Everyone will be happy. Hippo: thank you, but I’m not interested. Now, you may leave. The pig and wolf feel disappointed and go away. In the evening, a group of animals return from the waterfalls. The rabbit says to the others: Rabbit: I had a very good time today. Elephant: what a day it was. I was just amazing with my dance moves, wasn’t I? Monkey: but nothing came close to my acrobatics. They all have fun, sharing jokes and teasing their monkey friend. After a little while, the rabbit bids farewell to his friends: Rabbit: You guys carry along. Deer: why do you bother, buddy? He never listens to you. He thinks he doesn’t need friends in life. Rabbit: well, what if he changes? It’s worth a try. Rabbit: I will see you guys later. The rabbit goes to the hippo and wishes him: Rabbit: good evening, bro. But the hippo doesn’t respond to him. The rabbit sits on a small rock and continues to speak: Rabbit: you know what happened today... our elephant danced and everyone loved it. But the hippo ignores him and does his own work. The rabbit comes to him every day.... Rabbit: we all played hide and seek today... Rabbit: the crow has a little injury to her leg... Rabbit: today, even the king visited us. Can you believe it? Rabbit: tomorrow, we are all going to the lake....... But he gets no response. Thereafter, the rabbit stops coming to the hippo. Gradually, the hippo grows bored of being alone. He wants to talk to the rabbit. He waits for him at the rock every day, but the rabbit never comes... One day, the hippo thinks: Hippo: I should go check where he is. The hippo walks along the forest and meets the deer. Hippo: hey, I want to meet my rabbit friend. Do you know where he lives? Deer: you call him your friend and you don’t know where he lives. That’s a shame. You are not a good friend. The hippo feels embarrassed and walks away. Then he runs into the crow and asks: Hippo: hey, do you know where the rabbit lives? I haven’t seen him for a while and I would like to meet him. Crow: I’m seeing you for the first time. Who are you? I can’t let you to the rabbit if I don’t know you. Hippo: I... me.... But the hippo says nothing and turns back. He sits alone on the rock and feels so bored. On the next day, the rabbit comes to the hippo when he walks around his place. The hippo feels so happy to see his rabbit friend after so many days. Hippo: my dear friend, where were you? I missed you a lot. Rabbit: I thought you hated friends. Hippo: I’m sorry my dear friend. I realize now how good it is to be surrounded by friends. I really missed you and the stories that you bring with you. I want to be the part of the forest. I want to be with other animals. Rabbit: then how about a visit to the lake, right now? Hippo: sure… Both the rabbit and hippo chuckle and head to the lake. Thanks for watching Please Like! & Subscribe For more Updates and Videos Subscribe Here By Following Link : https://goo.gl/iXjw9i Follow On Our Other Social Sites: Pinterest : https://goo.gl/cMAUaF Mix : https://goo.gl/4WMyFF Twitter : https://goo.gl/Y541v1 Fb : https://goo.gl/bzdMpR Blog : https://goo.gl/bU2qYb G+: https://goo.gl/mzvYv4

Comments