The Humble Pigeon and the Proud Peacock - 3D Animated English Bedtime Moral Stories for Kids



The Humble Pigeon and the Proud Peacock - 3D Animated English Bedtime Moral Stories for Kids | Stories of the Forest. #BedtimeStories for kids, Stories of the Forest is an animated series featuring quirky animals and interesting #kidsStories and #3dAnimationStories. Hope you love it! #AnimalsStories Once in a peaceful forest, the animals were happy because everything was perfect. The young animals played with one another and peace reigned among the animals. The weather was very conducive — the sun shined moderately, the rain too fell moderately. King Lion said in a gathering of all the animals in the forest, “Our kingdom is peaceful because every animal has obeyed my instructions. I will remind you of my instructions again. No animal must go out of their house between 9 pm at night and 6 am in the morning. “Do you all understand?” All the animals chorused, “Yes, we understand our King.” King Lion then added, “Tiger and Wolf always watch to report any animal that violates my rule. So be very careful.” One night around 10 pm, Pigeon is sleeping peacefully in her room and then suddenly heard cuckoo shouting. She quickly ran out of her room to see what was wrong with Cuckoo. She forgot that king Lion had given a decree. Peacock too heard Cuckoo's shouts and went there to help too. He also forgot about the king's decree. But Wolf and Tiger were watching them as they ran out of their houses to Cuckoo's house, and they took note of them.
When Pigeon and Peacock got to Cuckoo's house, they saw that Cuckoo had an accident. He stepped on something sharp and he was bleeding. If Pigeon and Peacock had not come to his rescue, he might have died. So they treated him and stayed with higher night. The next day, Wolf and Tiger told king Lion that Pigeon and Peacock had violated his rule by leaving their houses when their king instructed them not to. King Lion then became very angry and called a meeting for all the animals including Cuckoo, Pigeon, and Peacock. All the animals knew that some animals must have violated King Lion's rule. Some said, “Why are some animals so disobedient?” Other animals said, “we can't judge them if we don't know why they disobeyed the King's order.” King Lion cleared his throat and started speaking, “I have a rule, but Pigeon and Peacock violated it. I will give them an opportunity to defend themselves before I give my judgement.” Pigeon answered with tears rolling down her cheek, “My King, I didn't mean to disobey your rule. I was sleeping peacefully when I heard Cuckoo shouting like he was in danger. So I ran to help. I am sorry for disobeying but I couldn't imagine letting anything bad happen to Cuckoo. Please be merciful my king.” Peacock, on the other hand, said, “My king, this is very embarrassing. I am a beautiful and highly respected bird in this kingdom. Therefore, I will not say anything about this king Lion.” After hearing the two of them, king Lion stood up and said, “This is my judgement: give Pigeon plenty bags of grain that will be enough for her and her family for the rest of the year because she saved a life by putting her own life in danger. However, Peacock is proud and can't defend himself, so he is found guilty of disobeying my rule. Let him be put in prison for 3 months.” Moral Lesson: Pride always puts people in trouble while humility helps people to get good things. Thanks for watching Please Like! & Subscribe For more Updates and Videos Subscribe Here By Following Link : https://goo.gl/iXjw9i Follow On Our Other Social Sites: Pinterest : https://goo.gl/cMAUaF Mix : https://goo.gl/4WMyFF Twitter : https://goo.gl/Y541v1 Fb : https://goo.gl/bzdMpR Blog : https://goo.gl/bU2qYb G+: https://goo.gl/mzvYv4

Comments